Saturday, September 15, 2007

Practice

So I decided to take a photo ramble through campus, since R is gone for the weekend and I'm trying to just take a day to relax. I've been learning some photography theory and wanted to explore the capabilities of my (actually, R's) camera - exposure, aperture, shutter speed, etc. I got rather discouraged when I was out there, feeling like I couldn't capture what I wanted to, but some of the pictures look okay. At least, there are elements about some of them that I've never been able to quite master before. Not that they're mastered now, by any means.


1 comment:

Me said...

I like the roses and the colour in the ivy... to bad its almost dormant for the year... fall is the second best season next to winter... ps ITS SNOWING EVERYWHERE in the mountains :)